Florida Based with National and International Reach
First Boca supports the business sale needs of middle market business owners nationwide. Monetizing your most valuable asset is a technical, complex undertaking that needs expert support, start to finish. First Boca is dedicated to maximizing your business’s value – plain and simple.
No two companies are the same
As your mergers and acquisitions advisor, First Boca will closely manage your confidential business sale process while providing process visibility and managing director level client service. Our team understands the unique needs of the business owner because we have been in your shoes. Having started, built, and sold businesses ourselves, we embrace the fact that our role encompasses the management of your business sale while allowing minimal disruption to your other business responsibilities and day to day activities.
Managing the business sale process involves a combination of skills ranging from financial analysis, project management, compliance and taxation, to negotiations. Many larger firms take a mechanized approach to your business sale. At First Boca, we understand the need for a fluid, individualized process that meets your specific business’s needs.
Why should First Boca be your first choice?
First Boca should be your First Choice in selecting advisory representation for US based businesses, with greater than $2 million trailing profits, that are seeking sale, acquisition or recapitalization funding.
- Exceptional Experience: as both principals of national award winning companies and advisors, across industries, deal structures, technologies and geography.
- Top choice in US Advisors: FBA is recognized as America’s best by numerous national and international industry publications and organizations.
- Client Friendly Approach: we align with client’s interests and will work for a success fee, only, without front fees or exclusive agreement requirements. Basically, we get paid when our clients are paid.
- Comprehensive Client Support: We work with and in support of our clients, throughout all phases of the process.
- Maximize Client Benefits: FBA has developed a transaction process and strategy designed to deliver the best possible results for its clients.
- Deep resources: FBA maintains relations and connections with thousands of buyers and investors that we selectively access for our clients.
- Confidentiality: As both business owners and advisors, FBA understands the critical importance of strict confidentiality procedures in its transaction process. We do not recall a confidentiality breach in 23 years of practice.
- Reputation: FBA has a flawless 23-year record, since its inception and is free from any litigation or regulatory infractions.
- References: Strong reference available on request.
- Introductory evaluation: Confidential, no charge, no obligation introductory calls are welcome.